Q: What do I need to bring to my appointment?
A: So that we may provide your care as efficiently as possible, we ask that you bring the following items to your first appointment in our office:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card(s)
- Co-payment, if needed
- Completed new patient paperwork
- Current list of all medications, including vitamins and supplements, or actual prescription bottles
- Medical records, including surgery notes (if applicable)
- Paper referrals from your primary care provider
- Results of medical tests, including X-rays, CT scans, MRI, bone density or nerve studies
Q: What are your billing requirements?
A: Patients must pay any co-payments at the time of their visits. Patients are responsible to pay any amounts, such as deductibles, co-payments and co-insurance, which their insurance company designates is their responsibility. Learn more about billing and insurance.
Q: What should I do if I have a question about my bill?
A: If you have questions about your bill for a visit to Drs. Bernhard, Brunicardi, Fortman, Leeson, Stadnick, Viau or Yoder, call the OhioHealth Physician Group Central Business Office at (614) 544.6366.
Q: What should I do if your office is closed and I need medical care?
A: If you are experiencing what you believe is a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1 or go to the closest hospital Emergency Department. To page the on-call physician after-hours for urgent matters, please call our office to be connected to the answering service.
Q: What do I need to do if OhioHealth Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Physicians refers me to another specialist physician?
A: The patient is responsible to make sure that the specialist physician is covered on your insurance plan. If your health insurance plan requires a referral form, we will complete the specialty referral paperwork.
Q: Do you have financial assistance plans?
A: OhioHealth and our practice are pleased to offer financial assistance to patients with limited resources and inadequate medical insurance coverage. To be considered, you must provide copies of your income and complete an application.
- For more information about the health insurance plans we accept or our financial assistance program for a visit to Drs. Faber, Leeson, Stadnick or Viau, please call OhioHealth MedCentral Customer Service at (419) 526.8428 or toll free in Ohio (800) 247.4243 #8464.
- For more information about the health insurance plans we accept or our financial assistance program for a visit to Drs. Bernhard, Brunicardi or Yoder, please call the OhioHealth Physician Group Central Business Office at (614) 544.6366.